I noticed that my inner vagina lips are a dark red-purple color, does it mean im pregnant? adult content

I also googled it and it said its called chadwicks sign. Is this normal? I also havent had my period this month and im late! I know i need to get a pregnancy test but my husband does not get paid till Wed. and I just needed some advice.

Leah_self

Asked by Leah_self at 2:11 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It might be, but I wouldn't consider it a typical sign of pregnancy that everyone experiences.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:13 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Could be. That is a pretty common sign but most women don't notice it because many women don't examine themselves down there frequently. Just try to relax until Wednesay and then get a test.

If you have a dollar now you can get them from the Dollar General for 1 dollar plus tax.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• The sign that will almost always accompany any other early symptom is sore or tender breasts. If you don't have those then I would ask how often do you really check out your vagina? I'm guessing not too regularly, so try not to get stressed out about it until wednesday...
    morningstar101

Answer by morningstar101 at 2:54 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• well i do actually look and check my vagina i was always told to know what it looks like and if anything diff. ever occurs ask about it.iwas told to always feel fr lumps inmy breast too. and yes my breast are tender and they feel swollen.
    Leah_self

Comment by Leah_self (original poster) at 3:09 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Are they usually a different color than that, because it is normal for them to be several different shades for diff women. And, ifyou are pregnant the hormones from it will make your skin flush on your face and down there. I would call and see if you can talk to your OB's assistant and maybe you won't even have to come in. But, the Dollar Store does sell tests for $1.06 and they are just as accurate as expensive tests as long as you test the day of your missed period. Good luck!
    meg4763

Answer by meg4763 at 10:18 AM on Nov. 22, 2010