how to deal with stress ?

im 16 and 25 weeks pregnant ( thats beside the question but .... ) anyway lately ive been super stressed about like everything , my life , my bf who adds to my stress , my baby and its starting to get to be too much for me . all i do is sleep now because when im awake im stressing . i just dont know how to deal with it either . please helpp .

teenmum11

Asked by teenmum11 at 3:41 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Health

• i say meditate and then take an long bath with slow music or an waterfall sounds and than close your eyes and dream your in an fancy place all by yourself
    crisisjoy

Answer by crisisjoy at 4:29 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Have you tried praying, writing a journal or reaching out to a friend?
    LiloViet

Answer by LiloViet at 4:39 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I meditate alot. I really think it helps.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 7:02 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• thank you guys , i have tried praying . i pray everyday . im not sure if its my hormones or what but i just feeling crying at night . im not sure whats wrong with me but im going to talk to np at my next appt .
    teenmum11

Comment by teenmum11 (original poster) at 7:42 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Yes, a good part of the stress you're feeling IS hormonal...and it may get worse before it gets better.

The good news is: It will get better.

Continue to meditate and pray, and be sure you take good care of you (both). Good Luck. :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 12:52 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Good luck
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 6:05 PM on Nov. 22, 2010