help me...extremely hot and have a hedache swollen hands an feet! ahhh i can't stay cool!

ok ladies here i go again....i am 35 weeks along..for the past like 2 hours i have been extremely hot to point i strpped into my bra an panties...then i had to put on shorts an tank cuz dd woke up... i also have a headache an swollen hands an feet.... my doctor has already told me this is normal but i feel as if i am the "fire starter" anyone out here in cafemom world think they might know why this is happening? please tell me that there is some one else like me as well! thanks
like alway's no bashing me for this... i was just at the doc mon soo...and i go back on 11-19 11-26 12-01 and then 12-4 is the c-section...i was border line preclamsia with my first but have been keeping a healthy weight this time an cut salt back a lot!

mamactink

Asked by mamactink at 6:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i have talked to the doctor about this..and everything has been normal...kinda strange for it to just pop up 2-3 days after my doctors visit! so i dunno..now when i was preggo with cheyenne i was soo swollen every where! i was 5lbs shy of 200lbs and i am 35 weeks along an only weight 168lbs with him...sooo i have been doing extremely well!
    mamactink

Answer by mamactink at 8:11 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Is your face swolen, too? Is your vision blurry? It sounds like preeclampsia to me. I had it the last month or two of mypregnancy and ended up having my daughter at around 37 weeks because I gained 7lb in a week and my OB was very worried. If you think something is wrong, get checked out. Nobody NOBODY knows your body like you do, not even your doctor. Good luck honey, hope everything's ok!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I would say go to check yourself at dr.,it seems u have preclampsia..wow 7lbs lbs thats a lot to gain..good luck with everything!
    alee72

Answer by alee72 at 6:59 AM on Nov. 5, 2008