HOW CAN I HELP MYSELF CONCIEVE?

HAVING A HARD TIME GETTING PREGNANT SINCE MY MISSCARRIAGE IN FEBURARY.

Marcella21

Asked by Marcella21 at 5:28 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm so sorry for your loss. My best advice is to take it slow and relax. The more pressure you put on yourself for a positive pregnancy test, the less fun the act of conceiving becomes. I had a miscarriage in April 07. Didn't try again until this year and now I'm 5 1/2 mo pregnant. Be positive, take prenatal vitamins, and have fun. Pay attention to your cycle and keep track of every period. Good luck!
    spaghetti_soup

Answer by spaghetti_soup at 8:08 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility and learn to chart cervical mucus, cervical position and basal body temperture.

Charting will help you to know when YOU are fertile (not when some calculator, calender or OPK says you are), if you are ovulating, if you have a healthy luteal phase and much more.

miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 11:19 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• im sorry for ur loss and gl x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:06 PM on Nov. 22, 2010