Why do guys think if you dress nice that you are fair game even when you obviously don't want to be?

I went out to a bar to see a band that she knows one of the guys in. We were with a whole bunch of girls except for one girl had her husband with her. I was wearing a dress that wasn't too revealing. It had a low neckline, but it was not tight and it came below my knees. Not to mention that I had my hoodie on the whole time cause I was cold LOL. Well, I walked by this guy and he was like "Hey honey" in that stupid "sexy" voice guys seem to try to get and I ignored him and he made nasty comments when I walked by about not talking to him and being rude. I find it is easier that if I am already moving to keep going cause if you stop it encourages them. I had another time a few weeks ago I had to tell a guy I wouldn't dance with him 3 TIMES in a row (He had to keep asking if I was sure) before I showed him my ring and told him I didn't think my husband would like it. I bet he checked every left hand after that! I mean it is nice to know you look good, but why can't they back off??? Has this happened to anyone else? Any funny stories about it?

MooNFaeRie30

Asked by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:35 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• My friends and I went out when we were 21 and this old guy,he looked about 65,kept harassing us,and then started calling us dykes and told us that he'd be waiting in the parking lot to "fuck us up for messing with him",so the bartender had to call the cops to escort us far enough away from the bar so he couldn't follow us.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:55 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Alot of guys figure if you're in a bar,regardless of what you're wearing,that you are there looking to get laid.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:53 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• i was at a bar and this dude came up to me and rubbed his junk on my leg and said to me "damn baby you look like you need black people" I have no idea what that even means.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 8:47 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• It is so coarse and crude when guys act like all women in a bars want is to get laid. AND,---these guys NEVER seem to realize what a turn off that is... I ABSOLUTELY HATE NEANDERTHALS !!!
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 1:07 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• You are cruel, just because I would not answer him. Then he goes just because you're pretty doesn't mean you have to be a b. Just lol craziness..
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 6:32 AM on Nov. 24, 2010