Have you ever put your baby girl in a pagent?

What do you think about pagents? What do you recomend for a first timer? What kind of dress all out or simple wal-mart ext . dress? Baby is 11 m never done anything like this before. Are the winners picked just by the kids or are the parents judged? I am a bigger mom and not the plastic type don't fit that well put together mommy or one hot mama,, Just not me , will that effect my baby girls chances to win?? Small town mall pagent..They say sunday dress Or pagent wear..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Just dress up in Sunday dress for you parents aren't judged normaly but it looks nicer. For your daughter if it said Sunday dress or pageant wear id go with what you can afford. We do pageants all the time and love them. We don't do all the glitz and glam cause I know my daughters natural beauty is much better. Good luck go get em :)
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 7:47 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I put my daughter in one awhile ago. She couldn't walk yet so I had to try to carry her and have her dress showing and pretty looking. Not an easy task. We are waiting until she can walk with a little help for the next one! Lol. I would recommend getting her a pretty dress from walmart or target. They have all their holiday dresses out now. You shouldn't be judged...just her. Good luck!!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 8:10 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• NEVER!! I think it just starts them out at such a young age thinking they have to doll themselves up to make others think they are beautiful and special. I've seen some outfits these moms puts their little girls in! Why put a little kid in something that is not for their age and try to make them look 15. There are so many things on this world that make our kids grow up to fast anyways why push it? I would never do that to my child. I know a lot of people are going to say some nasty things to me about this but that is iust the way I see it!
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 9:35 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I think I would, if it's for fun, why not, I don't think it has to be the fake kind, with all this make up and too sexy dressed, it can be just fun, and make the young girl be more confident about herself.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:50 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• no
    deevega

Answer by deevega at 1:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I think baby pageants are mean and unnecessary. Let your baby be a baby!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:09 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• No.
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 2:55 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• my mom put me in one when i was 10 months old i don't remember it but i won 1st and 2nd place and my mom is a bigger woman i want to fine one to put my daughter in but i dont have to time to go throw the papers and looking for one sents i work from 7-2 and school from 2:30 to 10pm right now
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 5:34 PM on Nov. 25, 2010