Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sexual harrasment

My ex boyfriend is freaky. I've changed my number because of him but he always finds the new one somehow. T mobile charges 5 dollars a month to block him from calling but he can still text. He always texts me dirty nasty explicit things. I won't go into detail but it's bad and makes me nervous. I've tried the cops but they won't do a Damn thing since he hasn't physicaly done anything yet. Any advice?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (3)
  • you can get a restraining order which will keep him from being able to contact you. Save your text messages. You can get a restraining order for the sexual harrasment. If he texts you again, you can call the cops. Cops won't do anything with out a restraining order.

    Answer by samurai_chica at 7:49 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

  • Restraining order is needed to keep him from doing such things ...once he is served with it then you will be able to go to the police for the next offense.

    Answer by Ellie4040 at 8:53 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

  • Change your number.. restraining order.

    Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:22 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.