Survey sites

I'm interested in taking online surveys, but I want to make sure that the sites are real and that they also pay a decent amount of money. I don't expect to make tons of money, just enough to have on hand when I need it. Are there any good sites out there?

browneyes27

Asked by browneyes27 at 7:59 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• I will be totally honest with you. Most of the click and pay are not worth it. I do surveys and whatnot but it is not enough to call a decent amount. Others will disagree. Do not pay for anything or keep giving out your info. You will be sorry.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 9:47 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• No and don't let anyone on here tell you otherwise because most likely they want to refer you so they can make money from you. The majority of them are MLM pyramid schemes. If a $25 check is worth giving out your phone number, email, home address, go for it. Cashcrate is one of those. It's highly touted on here, but you have to give them a working phone number for them to verify before they send your first check out to you. Then you are basically giving your information to a whole bunch of companies who will sell it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:13 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• There are good ones and there are bad ones. Personally, I am a fan of Cashcrate, I've made over $22,000 there since 2006. It's not a scam, yes it takes some practice to get the hang of it, but it is legit and you will get paid unlike some sites. I've got lots of information on it here: Cashcrate Review

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I tried cashcrate and was spammed, my phone was constantly ringing from telemarketers, I got a lot of junk mail. I had to change my phone number. I think the most I made from it was $22. I used to do inboxdollars but if you aren't buying things from their sponsor sites, it takes a long time to click on 2 cent ads to get $30 for a check. Mysurvey is okay. I've got to try out things from cereal, diapers, body wash. It also takes a while to get enough for a $10 check. Use your judgement and research!
    bubsiclesmom

Answer by bubsiclesmom at 1:33 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I tried survey sites, but I felt they were a waste of time. I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 20 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:31 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• most r scams they just want ur personal info.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 5:45 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• i think that most, if not all of them, are scams.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:34 PM on Nov. 24, 2010