So i know crapms are normal during pregnancy but what about belly button tugging sensation?

HazelnStat

Asked by HazelnStat at 8:05 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yep- totally normal. Your ligaments there are stretching to accomidate your growing baby.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:07 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Thanks :) you would think i would know this since it is after all my second baby But with my daughter everything went sooo smoothly
    HazelnStat

Comment by HazelnStat (original poster) at 8:10 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Glad I could help! Each pregnancy is different, so you might experience things this time that you didn't before.big smile mini

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:14 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• OH I remember that feeling and I HATED it!! Just as IhartU says... there is a lot of connective tissue in your abdomen that stretches to accommodate. So, yup, it's normal... just not pleasant. Congrats on expecting #2!! :o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:27 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Thanks im hoping it goes away soon lol i would hate to be uncomfortable specially since i have to go through it alone this time my DH is going to the Horn of Africa for 375 days :(
    HazelnStat

Comment by HazelnStat (original poster) at 8:31 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Yep, had that problem with my daughter who is now 1 1/2 years and having it again this pregnancy but I am 39 weeks 2 days and due any moment the way I see it ^.^ So excited !! Having a little boy this time.
    Ellie4040

Answer by Ellie4040 at 7:33 AM on Dec. 6, 2010