should i be mad?

my sister, i guess you could say, whores herself around, she has no respect for men. she would try a relationship with this one guy they've been going on and off for years that would last a couple months then she would call a "break"and then sleeping with other men while on "break" then go back to the ex she tried a relationship with because she has no money. i told her not to even go back to him if she cant say no to the next guy that comes around, she didnt even follow that advice when SHE is the one that asked for it.

she would also leave her 11 yr old home with 2 little ones alone while she went out to drink. MY mother went to her house and told her someone was "watching" her, hoping she will clean up her act.

one day she just snapped because of the paranoia and called up my husband's sis and told her that me and my husband secretly met up with a divorced family member and went shopping with her, it didnt matter that she told her that but that was 3 or 4 months ago, if your gonna say it, say it then not now.

so that ticked me off BAD so i texted her and said "WHY would you do that? was that revenge for something? " and also.."forget about inviting us out with you."

She got mad and called up my husband to tell him something i apparently did years ago that was so secretive but it wasnt a secret, she got my huband all worried.

my husband right out said to her how he hates that she treats the one guy she tried having a relationship with so crappy when truely he is a good guy.

NOW we do not talk cause she's "done" with us.

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 8:05 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like a sister that you might want to keep at a far distance. This is why i no longer talk to my sister, she will purposely try to destroy the people around her because she is not happy with herself. Family or not, i don't have time for toxic people in my life.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:10 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• She sounds toxic to me, I'd just cut ties with her. Sister or no, she doesn't sound like the kind of person you'd want/need to have around.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:08 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I agree with Scuba. This person sounds like the type that loves drama and will continue to stir things up just for her own self indulgence. She sounds very immature.
    spaghetti_soup

Answer by spaghetti_soup at 8:11 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• screw fb. I am so done with that fake friends site. Just take it day by day. GL and hope your sister grows up. She sounds like a spoiled ten year old.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:17 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• to answer the question, yes...i would be mad too. Your feelings are valid. Don't worry about facebook, better to NOT have psycho friends on a social network site.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:12 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• That's not right at all for her to do that, especially since she's your sister. Scuba is right, she does sound toxic and I think she needs the "boot". Misery loves company and it seems like she wants you to suffer because she's unhappy with her life and the choices that she's making. She is telling your husband things behind your back just to cause problems in your relationship and it's time to cut her off.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 8:15 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• she also deleted me, my other sis and husband off of facebook along with a bunch of our friends. she;s 29 btw
    americansugar80

Comment by americansugar80 (original poster) at 8:09 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I would be mad I hat being around people like that. We have a couple in our family and we just chose to be selective about when we talk to them and what we say to them. and try to ignore all the BS that come out of their mouths.
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 8:39 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• i feel sad for her and at the same time good ridence
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 8:45 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Should you be mad about what? Your sister has issues. Stay away from her if this petty stuff bothers you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Nov. 22, 2010