Do you ever feel like this?

I am an emotional roller coaster...I don't understand. I am treating everyone else the same as usual, but inside I am am up and down and my emotions are constantly changing. I have not ever been like this in my whole life.

CNLueck

Asked by CNLueck at 6:56 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• Could you be pregnant (again)? Pms lasted too long for me, and that's how I found out I was pregnant with my first. I'd always been able to tell if I had a legitimate reason to be upset or if it was possibly hormones. Just a suggestion...
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Do you have anxiety? Ive been that way since I had my DD 10 months ago and I thought I was just losing my mind. My anxiety was killing me and I was losing weight. So I went to the doc and turns out I might have a thyroid problem. Ive had to do a lot of blood test and will need to rely on meds to make me feel normal. I would talk to a doctor because it could be a serious problem and thyroid issues are pretty common in women.
    JoonBug21

Answer by JoonBug21 at 7:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Oh ya if you want to know more about it google overactive thyroid and check your symptoms.
    JoonBug21

Answer by JoonBug21 at 7:09 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• How long ago did you have your last baby? Could you be depressed, or do you have a history of depression and/or anxiety? Lol, I'm supposed to be answering a question, instead I am posing more questions. If thyroid problems are known to cause this, maybe talk to the doctor again to see what you can do to eleviate the symptoms.
    alicia0820

Answer by alicia0820 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• pms.
    Anonymous

• Thank you all! rhope4 makes me feel the most sane...
    CNLueck

Answer by CNLueck at 11:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2008