When did you nest and when did you deliver?

Traditionally everyone who becomes pregnant will at some point start "nesting". When did you start nesting and when did you deliver? Last night I clean every room in the house the new baby would be in have been passing my plug for a few days and have pelvic pressure. I am due on the 14-19th of December but I know that it is soon...and I just couldn't stop cleaning last night until it looked great!

Ellie4040

Asked by Ellie4040 at 8:22 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With my second, I was actually scrubbing the kitchen walls like a crazed person when my water broke- so I had her that very night.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:25 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Wow that is amazing I am kinda glad that didn't happen I need some sleep today but I cleaned like a crazed woman last night...
    Ellie4040

Comment by Ellie4040 (original poster) at 8:30 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I nested thru the whole pregnancy... both of them!! My nesting was more decorating the baby's rooms, making quilts for them, stuff like that. With some crazy cleaning tossed in. Not so much in the last month for me b/c I was so uncomfortable, but I am bit of a nester without being preggers anyways. Good luck with your delivery... whenever it graces you with it's presence!! ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:31 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I never nested with any of my 5 kids.

Answer by missanc at 9:17 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I did a major house cleaning about 4 weeks before each of mine were born. I don't know if it was nesting or just wanting to have it done before I was busy with a new baby!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 9:54 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Thank you all for your answers it is awesome to see how different we all are from each other. :D
    Ellie4040

Comment by Ellie4040 (original poster) at 7:32 AM on Dec. 6, 2010