when will people just shut up?

I know it is historical but come on stop all ready. I hated hearing it on tv and now I have to read and see it all. Please stop. By the way I Did VOTE. Please let people have peace. I dont know if any one else feels this way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• i feel this way too.
    MommyTessier

Answer by MommyTessier at 6:59 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• you dont have to read anything. its YOU that is continuing to read it.

get over it.
    Anonymous

• It is getting a little tiring. The one thing we all have to remember is no matter who wins we all have to live here together. I hope and pray we all can get a long. You have a nice night and let's hope tomorrow is better.
    meleasmom

Answer by meleasmom at 7:01 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• All you have to do to see it is looking at the Answers and it is there.
    Anonymous

• Watch the food channel.
    Anonymous

• I'm sick of it! I know I don't have to read it, but damn it's like a train wreck. I just can't look away!!!
    TanyaR1024

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 7:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• What I just loooved was how people were STILL trying to sway people's votes, even today.

If you look on some questions, people are still trying to do it, but there's nothing we can do about it now, is there? So why keep talking about it, gahhhh?!

And it is kinda hard to just "ignore" all of the politics questions. That's pretty much all there is right now.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2008