are you ready for Black Friday

this only for those that shop on Black Friday whether it's the stores or online, please no Black Friday bashing

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 8:50 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• I am so ready for Black Friday!!...Honestly I already did alot of shopping online and found great deals.I am a little disappointed at the Black Friday sales this year but it's a ritual I always go out and this year is better because I am going with my sister in law and mother in law, we should have a great time!!
    Sunflower722

Answer by Sunflower722 at 12:03 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I wish =( I kind of got ahead of myself and already bought quite a bit of gifts earlier in the month so i'm tightening the belt until beginning of December when I can go out and finish the shopping. But have fun and be safe to all the Black Friday shoppers =)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:52 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I'm hoping to get out there in the madness a little bit on Friday, even if i don't buy much. Don't get to very often
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 8:53 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I have to work. No shopping for me.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 11:45 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• same thoughts here ladies@Ctink i did the same oh well, @duckigrrl i hope to be doing the same maybe a little madness even if i don't buy much
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 8:56 AM on Nov. 22, 2010