are you on an anti-depressant or an anti-anxietant (or anxiety)? or have you been on one before? which one did you use? did it work for you?

ive been researching it and i think i have 'panic disorder'...i dont want to keep taking Xanax because its addictive and it just makes me tired...any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Health

• *for anxiety
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:54 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I take lorazpam for panic attacks. Its not addictive and and it doesn't make me sleepy. I only take it if I need it.
    I've taken many many many differant ssri's and they all make me feel weird. I gave up on them and found more natural ways to deal with my ongoing anxiety. The Lorazpam is only for attacks.
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 9:05 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I take Lexapro and Wellbutrin combined for anxiety and depression and I have not had any anxiety issues since it started to kick in. There were things I was terrifed to do because my anxiety was so bad. Now I feel like I have crossed some bridge in life. Therapy also has helped.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:39 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I used to take Zoloft when I was depressed during a really low point in my marriage. It worked well for me and I didn't experience any sie effects.
    saydeejo

Answer by saydeejo at 12:58 AM on Nov. 23, 2010