how do you jump start your morning on Black Friday

this is only for Black Friday shoppers whether it's online or at the stores do get a cup of coffee and go to the computer or go out for breakfast before heading out to the stores what do you do........ no Black Friday bashing please

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 9:01 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• I get up and me and my firends hit the ATM, ( I limit my amount to 600 dollars) nd then we get coffee, we wait in line and hot as many palce as we can by 11 AM! Then lunch, and girl time!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:05 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I wake up and have a cup of coffee. I do not get out in the mix with the rude idiots at 5am. Those people are insane. I wait and go much later in the afternoon. Once in a while my sister, my mom and I will go to the local Christmas Show. Not sure if we are going this year or not. 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:07 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I don't do black Friday......

Answer by older at 9:01 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• ............... ok
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 9:03 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• By getting coffe, staying in my cozy's and shopping online. I don't DO Black Friday either. Nothing says happy holidays like angry mall peeps. I think people are freakin rude now days. A thing I can certainly live without. There is just something ugly about all that pushing and grabbing and for what? For taking the 3 wise men and their gifts symbol and turning it into a comercial frenzy. So not what my holiday is about!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Nov. 22, 2010