What weird side effects did pregnancy make you have?

I did not get morning sickness or queasy. I have gas like never before, and its the kind that cannot be held. Embarrrasing but funny. Beats throwing up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yea, I had morning sickness with both pregnancies. But the worst thing for me was the backaches. I tried everything even the belly support belt and nothing helped. But I guess it was worth it lol!!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 9:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• WEll I don't know if it is weird...but I had the WORST heartburn known to woman!! LOL!!! My kiddos ate more TUMS...ha ha I also have this thing with my pelvic muscles where they slowly seperate and I never let it heal properly I guess...so the last 4 or 5 months I'm in so much pain if I stand to long, sit to long, lay the wrong way, walk to long...you name it...I'm miserable...and I'm thinking about another baby...is that crazy??!! ha ha
    BayandMadsmom

Answer by BayandMadsmom at 10:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• i became lactose intolarent with my fist preggo. and it went away with my second preggo.
    mexicu

Answer by mexicu at 2:00 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I had this sharp, stabbing pain by my tailbone. Sometimes it was so bad I could barely walk. It mostly went away after I had my son, but now, 4 years later, it still comes back sometimes.
    Violin_Mom

Answer by Violin_Mom at 11:48 AM on Jul. 17, 2008