Would you have a three way with your husband?

OK; my husband has been asking for a three way for a very long time. He feels that before we have another kid to do it now before we get too old! I have mixed feelings about it; I'm curious about the whole three way thing but then get nervous; he tells me to go and find someone; like I would even know how to do that. Part of me wants to do this for him because he never asks for anything; part of me feels like it's not something that you go out and look for; if it happens while you are out then it happens; it's not something that you can approach another person about. Does anyone have any advice for me on how to approach this situation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• I dont know how you would just find someone to do it. But I do know I would never let my husband touch another women or see her naked. Im the jealous type.
    JoonBug21

Answer by JoonBug21 at 7:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I couldn't, I'm jealous also.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 7:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• A marriage is between two people not three, and it disgust me that your husband would even suggest that. I think you two need to sit down and talk about what a marriage really is.

Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 7:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• If my husband asked me to do that, i would tell him to go and find another man and we can do it that way. He will get mad but I'll tell him that is exactly how I feel if it was the other way. That is the kinda thing that will just ruin your sex life with your husband
    nora17

Answer by nora17 at 7:15 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Well, I guess it's just huMAN nature to be curious about it. My husband had that bright idea once, maybe he still does, he soon dropped that notion. Straight to it, if you ain't comfortable with the idea, then just say NO, and tell him why you feel that way. Both of you have got to be comfortable with the three way sexy time idea, or it could haunt you for a very long time.
    bun-n-ma-oven

Answer by bun-n-ma-oven at 7:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• You need to sit down wth your husband and/or a counselor. I don't mean to be rude, but the question is here for an answer. This is how I would feel, and ask. AM I not good enough anymore? If not, find YOUSELF a man for you, not a woman for him! Leave himand go on with someone that is not sexually greedy! Are you sure this is what YOU want? This will change your relationship in every way. If you think this will not give him the "cheating pass" you are mistakenly wrong! I believe that this is a selfish need on his part. You have a child and it is irresponisble! For you to go out and find a stranger to have a sexual experience with is a disgusting act and inviting STDs into your family. If he tries to pressure you, send him on his way with some tramp. To me, he sounds like a EMSP. Sorry, if this is a bit blunt, but someone needs to defend you, your right as a women, wife and mother. Good luck and please think before doing so.
    Pffft

Answer by Pffft at 7:32 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Ok, so if it's definitely not alright for married couples to do it because of the union between the two people, what about unmarried couples?
    Anonymous

• Men are men...they want to have other women wether they admit it or not. Having sex is just nature to them. Men are able to separate their emotions and sex. They can have sex with a woman without being emotionally attached to her. Women on the other hand, we tend to tie our emotions with sex. So it's very difficult for us to understand why our men would want to have sex with any other person besides ourselves. To be able to take part in a threesome you have to agree with that and understand it. If you're not able to do that, then you don't need to take part in a threesome, it will only hurt you and your marriage.
    DanaLamborn

Answer by DanaLamborn at 7:37 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• "Ok, so if it's definitely not alright for married couples to do it because of the union between the two people, what about unmarried couples?"

It's still sick and wrong.

Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 7:38 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Why is it wrong to bring spice into your life? If both parties are willing and consenting, what's the big deal? There are alot of people with open marriages who are very happy. I can't say it's something that would be acceptable all the time but if it happened once would it be so bad?
    Anonymous