Fake tree, easy to put together or.....

I would like to get a fake tree and cannot seem to find one easy to put together. I saw an add which had it go up with one tug (cannot recall) that would be great to have on like that. We must have a fake one, due to asthma and allergies. Does anyone have a fake tree that is simple to put together, I am not concerned if they are cheap or not. I rather it look realistic. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Shopping

• Couple of years ago my hubby and I got a prelit tree from target for about 60.00 and it was very easy to put and I was 3 sections. I would check out target, kmart, walmart, lows, home depot or qvc they may have what you are looking for.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 12:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I bought one a few years ago after getting tired of finding pine needles in my home until mid-August! I bought a small, inexpensive one that came pre-lit and pretty much opens up like an umbrella. Very easy to set up and quite lovely once decorated; very different from the fake tree we had growing up.
    Anonymous

• Ours is a big, full prelit tree and it is only three sections!
    lanceandhailey

Answer by lanceandhailey at 7:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Great where did you get your trees?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Nov. 5, 2008