cashcrate

can you really make money off of cashcrate....... i have money pennding how will it be like that....... if any one has made money with this will you tell me how uch you made a month

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Money & Work

• I think its a site that when you sign up for services you get money for doing so. Then again you pay out way more on the service you order then you get from cashcrate but if someone here has a different experience i would love to be proven wrong.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 7:48 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I'm sorry, but I think I answer this question 100 times a day. You will never make anything with cash crate, it's a scam, anyone who tells you you will make money is scamming you. Do not listen to people who tell you there is easy money out there. Have you ever gotten easy money before? No! It's not going to happen now either. If you want to work at home go to this CafeMom group: http://www.cafemom.com/group/works4mom
    It is the ONLY work at home CafeMom group that does not promote scams or allow ads.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Cashcrate is awful I tried it for months and never made even the minimum to cash out. None of the offers ever go through and a lot of the survey sites are like that. But if you are interested in something to do from home I have something that is very legit and cost nothing to do. check it out and send me a message if you have any questions about it.
    histree

Answer by histree at 1:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2008