Today my 4 yr old is headed with my mom to her house....

she is taking her for a few days by herself bef0re we head up for Thanksgiving...a little worried on how both she and Colin our 2 yr old will do they have never spent more than a few hours apart and are the best of friends.... wish us luckk!

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 9:30 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Good luck! I bet your daughter is excited about her adventure with her grandma!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:30 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• fingers crossed

CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 9:30 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Sound like a great idea for everyone. Don't worry, it will be fine.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:31 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Right now I am. in a different room from them and can hear Anna telling Colin that she is going "it will only be 2 sleeps then I will see you again...it wont be long you are going to ride iin the car with mommy daddy andDaniel then I will see you!" So cute she can be such a little mommy!
    rebeccadac

Comment by rebeccadac (original poster) at 9:41 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• That sounds like so much fun for her! When I was fairly young I always waited 'till new years becuase I'd get to go stay with my grandma shirley and we'd go shopping the sales to spend my bday/christmas money and out to eat and all that fun stuff. (As an adult I know it was something a bit different, but then it was the coolest part of my eyar)
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 9:55 AM on Nov. 22, 2010