How to read a pregnancy test when I lost the results paper?

I bought a pregnancy test from Target and lost the papers to it and Ive looked everywhere on the net to find info but differnt people are saying differnt things....any help??? I got 1 horizontal line in the circle and a diagonal line in the other part is this a negative or postitive?

becky_barber84

Asked by becky_barber84 at 9:33 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if there are two lines then its probably positive...and if you are pregnant then that would be why you lost the paper.....prego brain lol
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:40 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• From all the test I've took I would think its negative. Do u have a reg period where u have it every so many day? And if so have u missed yet
    3momamber

Answer by 3momamber at 9:41 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Even though the 2 lines aint in the place?? Oh goodness.....
    becky_barber84

Comment by becky_barber84 (original poster) at 9:43 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• On my test a + for prego and - for not
    3momamber

Answer by 3momamber at 9:43 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• does it say on the test what brand it is? can you google immages of positive results for that test? is it target brand or clear blue or what?
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:44 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• My periods aint regular so that kinda messes me up....Ive had 4 kids all ready and with all my other kids when I took a test it always came up negative I had to have blood test to have a positive...I also got my tubes tied a year ago but I just feel weird and certain things are pointing to I am pregnant and Im told your tubes can come untied???
    becky_barber84

Comment by becky_barber84 (original poster) at 9:45 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Its a Target brand and Ive googled it but I keep coming up with results that its positive and negative
    becky_barber84

Comment by becky_barber84 (original poster) at 9:47 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• well as far as i know two ines means positive...one line is a control line that just reacts to urine so you know you go enough urine on it....then the other line is to detect HCG, which is the pregnancy hormone...so two lines means you did it right and HCG was detected in your urine...sounds positive to me....regardless of what direction the lines are pointing....but i think in the end youre still gonna have to go get another test : ) or five! lol i took 6 or 8 i think hahahaha
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:54 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I think imma go to the store and buy a box of 20 lol my problem is I dont want people I know, know im taking these test espcially my boyfriend cause I dont want to give him false hope that I am or could get pregnant if im not thats why im looking for help online lol
    becky_barber84

Comment by becky_barber84 (original poster) at 10:17 AM on Nov. 22, 2010