do you go to the gym? do you have a set schedule, like going mon wed and fri at 9 am for example?

and after you started going, how long did it take for you to start seeing results in your body?

mamagee1218

Asked by mamagee1218 at 9:34 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• This is only my 3rd week.  I went 5 days the first week, 3 last week and will only get 3 this week. I love it.  I always go in the mornings.  As far as seeing results, i'm 40 years old and have been post menopausal ( due to ovary removal) for 4 years.  So it will be a while before I see any noticeable results.  But that's ok, whether or not I see results doesn't mean anything, it's good for my body

Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:39 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I am running Iron Man next year took some time off from the gym to get back on eating just three meals a day and two snacks I start working out four days a week tuesday thru friday lifting weights running swimming doing martial arts and boxing.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:47 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• My routine is 30 minutes on the eliptical then I do the weight machines, I do upper body one day, lower the next
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:49 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• no i dont have time just take walks w my kids to the park
    vmr

Answer by vmr at 11:11 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I can feel the difference after a week (visibly takes longer, depends on the diet). I exercise about 5 days a week. I run 2-3 days a week, then come home and do a Jillian Michaels video, I go to the gym 2-3 days a week, and hit my bike at least once a week for an hour, and then I eat clean.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:25 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I've been going to Curves for 8 years. I try to go three days a week. I have to go right from work or it doesn't happen. I say I'm going to go on Satuday's but it rarely happens. Lost 60 pounds the first year and a half. Slowly gained 25 back. I need help getting motivated again. They are adding Zumba.... maybe that will be fun.
    knappkin

Answer by knappkin at 2:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I work out at home to DVDs
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:47 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I don't but I would LOVE to.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2011