i dont know whats goin on w/ me. adult content

ever since i got my last period on nov. first ive been having on and off period like cramps, some r bad and some r ok , and it only seems to happen the the morning. and if i dont eat soon after i wake up i feel sick. a few days ago, i started having odd pains in my breasts, the pain didnt last for long at all so i didnt think nething of it. and maybe 3 days ago my nipples have been sore to the touch! dh and i r ttc and i know all of these r signs of being pregnant but when i thought i was 4dpo i had the cm of ovulation. so i dont know wahts goin on, but im strting to freak out a lil bit. any advice? thanks mamas.

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 9:48 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Health

• To me, it sounds like you're pregnant. The sore nipples were my first pregnancy symptom.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:49 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• For years the only way I knew I was truly ovulating is having bad cramps mid cycle, sore breasts and a flash of PMS. Just hang with it and test when it is time.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:15 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• good luck
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:20 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• ovulation
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 6:03 PM on Nov. 22, 2010