Short week...WOOTY!

Do you have a short week due to the holiday?
Me and the family are so excited!
My sister is having the dinner. I took a bunch of groceries to help eariler in the month, so now I just have to show up and enjoy!
Happy Thanks Giving!

salexander

Asked by salexander at 9:48 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That's really great that you helped her out for cooking for turkey day. It is so expensive to cook a big meal. My Mom is going to cook this year since I'm pregnant, but I'll probably pick it up again next year. Have a wonderful day.
    b_stotka

Answer by b_stotka at 10:25 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• im a sahm so same old schedule for me, but hubby has thursday off of course! unfortunately his place of work will be open friday and saturday (which makes no sense to me, he works at a music sales & repair shop that is offering no black friday deals and will probably be their slowest day of the year) so we only get to enjoy him on Thanksgiving. we're going to my mom's first for an earlier meal (she serves her feast around noon) and then to his grandparent's for pie and coffee!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:51 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I have a longer week as a SAHM the kids are home all week. So as soon as I am feeling better we are hitting the Zoo and the YMCA for some engery burning. Plus all sorts of fun things to do with the girls.
    But hubby gets Thursday off. Which is good, but he works nights so he will still sleep most of the day. :(
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 10:02 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Military has Thursady , Fr, SAt, and Dun off! WOOHOO
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:21 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• nope
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:19 PM on Nov. 22, 2010