What was the BEST concert you've ever been to?

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 9:50 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Dave Matthews Band
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 9:51 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• The 1812 overture in the park where they brought out cannons to go off near the end or the creshendo it was powerful I have loved Tchaikovsky since then.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:53 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• My brother and sister and I saw Sting at an outdoor theatre in mid August for my 30th birthday. It was a mild evening with stars and a breeze, a very very nice crowd of people and great music. I love the memories of that trip with them.
    At the risk of dating myself, I must admit that when I was a sophmore, I saw Billy Joel and he puts on one bang for the buck! Dave Matthews and James Taylor are also excelent preformers in concert.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:54 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Billy Joel
    tarakenyon06

Answer by tarakenyon06 at 9:56 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I went to a PRINCE concert in 2004. He literally sang for 3 hours straight!!! It was amazing!!!
    mamax4our

Answer by mamax4our at 10:05 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I have been to many concrerts in my life...nobody, NOBODY ever does it as well as Garth Brooks. Top THREE concerts I've been too...Garth takes every slot.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:11 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Hands down AEROSMITH! We had gotten tickets for one night and then the guy I was dating worked at a radio station and they had three spare tickets to goto the practice performance 2 nights before! We went that night with a good friend that I worked with. At the end of the practice which was about 2 hours Tyler and the rest of the band were at the edge of the stage and one of the guys recognized my bf! That got us back stage passes (for 2...) I went back for a while and when I tried to slip out so my friend could have some time Tyler asked where i was going and I explained He responded with "well go get her and Come back!" we spend about 45 min chatting with him while he was getting a massage! He is the nicest guy! Asked if we were comming back the next nite and we said no could not get tickets! he invited us back and we were welcome back stage again! What a cool week! We got some great pics too!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 10:14 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Rolling Stones
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:15 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• In 2006 Lone Star...
    Chelsdavis

Answer by Chelsdavis at 10:18 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I have been to so many concerts it is really hard ot choose one. I think Queensryche - Operation Mind Crime tour was awesome. As an adult Sugarland with my husband and kids was wonderful. Now that my kids are older and they enjoy concerts we have so much fun going that it is not just about the show, it is about the experience and the time we have together.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:34 AM on Nov. 22, 2010