Do you think Drs could charge like lawyers.

I pay my lawyer $300 an hour. His paralegal gets $200 an hour. It is broken down into 15 minutes sections. I am charged extra for copying and mailing.
Would this be a better way for Drs. to charge.

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 10:00 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• I don't think so - it seems quite expensive for routine care! I do think that you are right - they need a better way to get me a bill I can understand!
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 12:30 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• i just think drs and lawyers are crazy expensive and should not charge so much cause every dr and lawyer out there is just doing it for the money and are just jerks.
    deevega

Answer by deevega at 2:19 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• #1 This is why my business does so well and within the next 3-5 yrs we will be a household name, JUST LIKE when Health insurance was FIRST introduced and everyone Scoffed at it...now over 90% of Americans have it.

#2 YES they do get paid that well....we just dont feel it BECAUSE we HAVE health insurance, we pay a little at a time to offset those Tremendous charges!

Just like Pre-paid Legal Services does for those Several Hundred dollar legal fees.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 2:03 PM on Nov. 22, 2010