Why does my burp taste like puke? adult content

I take pepcid rx maybe its my gurd acting up idk. But I havent puked at all but these burps are so nasty taste just like and smells just like puke,................HELP ME what do I do and what could be causeing this?

LilTiffanysmomm

Asked by LilTiffanysmomm at 10:01 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Health

• Sounds like Gerd, I would try a different med. Pepsid doesn't do squat for me. I take Zantac
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:02 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Definitely sounds like reflux. This is something that cannot be let go. It leads to esoph. cancer. Have it checked with a gastroenterologist.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:05 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Acid reflux disease does that. Just start taking priosec regualrly for now, if you aren't in any pain. If that doesn't stop it, you need to go to the doctor, because it could be and ulcer, or something more. But usually if an over the counter drug helps it, then it's managable. Also, lay off heavy sugar, citrus, lemon especially, anything vinegary, and fried foods. They make it worse.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:09 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• The ladies above gave good advice; I, however, have none. I do have some good luck to send ya, though..that doesn't sound like fun! =[

(Er..I'm a poet and didn't even know it..OH!)
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:29 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• i was gonna say the same thing, i would speak to my doc about it cause it can lead to other things
    UniqueSoul

Answer by UniqueSoul at 1:46 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Sounds like acid reflux... one thing to do would be to take a little apple cider vinegar and def. talk to your doctor.
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 4:06 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Sounds just like indegestion
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 6:02 PM on Nov. 22, 2010