I am 223 pounds..........9 weeks almost 10 weeks out

Yes I was 238 the last time I was checked befor I had my little girl, now 223 pounds. My doctor put me on Adipex. My family looks at me like im crazy saying there is no way I weigh as much as I do but Im so depressed about my looks I know I just had a baby but my weight was 228 befor I was pregnant. Any sugestions?

LilTiffanysmomm

Asked by LilTiffanysmomm at 10:09 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• You put the weight on in 9 months. It should take you no less than 9 months to take it off again. Tell them to STFU if they're going to be mean to you.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:10 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Do not be depressed- your body has gone through a lot with the pregnancy and it will take some time to take weight off again. Just keep working at it and don't get discouraged. It can be a slow process but you'll be great! I'm also very ready to start losing weight and getting healthy. PM me anytime, we can work at it together. You need support in your life, not people who are so negative toward you.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 10:19 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Take the 90 day Body By Vi Chalenge :). Affordable, easy and FUN. It is based around meal replacement so you are not spending extra money and you can even get your product for free. Visalus was names the fastest weight loss product in America with over 3 millions lbs lost in the last 11mths. But more important than the weight loss factor is that they are NUTRITION shakes so they are VERY healthy for you so you are getting healthier, more energy and you will feel amazing!!! Just check it out :)

My hubby lost 5lbs his first week, my leader lost 20 during her challenge, a friend lost 12 his first 2 weeks plus cut his diabetic meds in HALF!!

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 8:03 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• i know it hard i was the same know i am 29 i w 205 cant do much try and try to lose it and i cant keep your head up
    vmr

Answer by vmr at 11:10 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Cardio
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:47 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Talk with your dr. They will be able to give you the best advice that is healthy and safe for you and the baby.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2011