Who is ready...

for the cold! Tonight [here where I live] it is supposed to get down to 4 degrees. We are supposed to get about 5 inches of snow and is is supposed to stay all week and snow more throughout the week. :( I hat winter!!

CarlieJS

Asked by CarlieJS at 10:11 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I ♥ SNOW!!!!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:13 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Bring it! Here in WI it's supposed to be in the mid 60s and drop into the 20s tonight, 30s tomorrow. I want the weather to be consistent and not have one nice day and a lot of cold days.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:14 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Every year it snows on Thanksgiving, and Black Friday, so I know we'll be getting it soon too. Our forecast in Pa keeps changing, one minute it's going to be sunny, the next it's going to be a bunch of snow. I just hope I'm able to get to a hospital when I go into labor!
    b_stotka

Answer by b_stotka at 10:16 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• we are in NC now and I am from St.ouis, so this is not cold enough! I LOVE winter,the smells, fires, and fun! It will be cold , really cold soon, and I cant wait!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:18 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I AM READY BECAUSE I CAN PUT ON ENOUGH CLOTHES TO STAY WARM. AND AT NIGHT MY HUBBY IS LIKE A BUILT IN OVEN IN THE BED AND I AM THE FREEZER. SO I AM BLESSED!!!!!!
    paishar2

Answer by paishar2 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I hate winter too! It has been in the 40's for the last week and a half, but today it's jumpe to the 50's. Not so great for my sinuses! Boo! I'm not looking forward to mucking around in snow and slush. Especially with two kids.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:23 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• An uncharacteristically balmy day here in NW OH. 68 degrees. But by Friday snow and a high of 35. Bring it on!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:51 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• i hate the snow and ice
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I AM READY ITS COLD HERE SUPPOSED TO BE -10 TONIGHT & WE HAVE HAD SOME SNOW BUT NOT MUCH. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO BUILDING A SNOWMAN WITH MY DAUGHTER.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:04 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Its supposed to get pretty "cold" here, but thats all up to persepective. I live in southern CA, near the beach, so cold for us is 50.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:36 PM on Nov. 22, 2010