How can I tightenALL my loose stomache skin?

So I am 19 years old. Had my son at 17. He was 10lbs 10 oz and I am only 5'2". So needless to say I was as round as went down to 148. I recently lost 36lbs which makes me 112... But I look like I weigh more than that because of all my stretched skin. ow can I lose it? How did you? Certain exercises? Creams? Lotions? Remedies? Anything?

MrsBaldwin

Asked by MrsBaldwin at 10:17 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Cardio to lose the fat. Pilates and Yoga to tighten and strengthen. I swear by that combination as well as most of my friends.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:20 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I'm not sure it is possible without surgery.:( Keep doing cardio workouts and core exercises. Eat low fat diet.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 10:22 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Unfortunately...once the skin has gotten to the point where it flaps...other than surgery, there isn't much else you can do but if you plan on having other children, don't have the surgery till after that.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 10:24 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Loose skin doesn't go away. You can lose body fat, but the loose skin will still be there. It does get a little better over the years, but I have learned to just accept it. You get used to it. The only thing you can do is have it removed, but if you want to have more kids that's not a good idea.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:27 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I am only going through one more pregnancy to try to get a girl since we already have a boy. But after that I am done :)
    MrsBaldwin

Comment by MrsBaldwin (original poster) at 10:37 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• It costs about 12000 out here. And it's pretty painful. But eventually I will have it done. I have 4 kids.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:40 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Here I researched a tummy tuck which would be what I want and it will cost about 4000 I believe.. So when I am done having kids I am getting one :) Probably tax time lol
    MrsBaldwin

Comment by MrsBaldwin (original poster) at 10:45 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• i had to get used to it does not go away , i know it sucks i tried every thing pills walking ever day did not go away sorry
    vmr

Answer by vmr at 11:08 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I think about surgery every time I take my clothes off. When I was 19 weeks preg I had to get surgery to remove a cyst. Needless to say I have some not a lot of tummy skin. I looked up possible surgery but I wonder about the scaring.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 11:14 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• My first baby was a csec, and I don't think that I could ever go "under the knife" willingly again.....so I'm curious to other ideas.
    Sarahsdawn

Answer by Sarahsdawn at 1:07 AM on Nov. 23, 2010