how can i get my 10year old son to brush his teeth regulary?

i have a lot of problems getting my 10yr old son to brush his teeth regulary. im at my wits end with him & really need some advise

bootyluv

Asked by bootyluv at 7:16 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• tell him to do it and when he says no make him walk in the bathroom and brush them make sure he goes in the bathroom and when he is finished tell him to come to you and tell you so you can inspect and make sure they are brushed... look at his teeeth and smell his breathe if he didnt brush them you will know.
    Anonymous

• I would take the time to stand in the bath room and watch him brush his teeth..Hope it works.. good luck

Answer by louise2 at 7:19 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i send my son to school with those finger tooth brushes and i make sure i count them and but i won't let him know just let him know you gave them to him and i would sit in the bathroom intil he brushes and if that doesn't work take him to the dentisit and let the dentist show him what teeth looks like but he is in the stage of yeah right mom you are pulling my leg..
    Anonymous