PART TWOHOW SHOULD I FEEL ABOUT MY EX BEING DEAD???

I WENT TO THE FUNERAL BECAUSE I NEEDED CLOSURE. I MET WIFE #2 AND #3! THE FAMILY WAS VERY HAPPY TO SEE ME. I WAS WIFE #1. THEY HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR ME FOR A WHILE. MY EX LOOKED DIFFERENT,HE HAD SHAVED HIS HEAD,GREW A GOATEE,AND WAS BLOATED. I NEEDED TO FIND OUT THE CAUSE OF DEATH,I WAS TOLD HE WAS A SEVERE ALCOHOLIC,HE HAD DIABETES,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,AND SMOKED POT. THE CAUSE OF DEATH WAS AN ACUTE HEART ATTACK,ALL OF THE ABOVE WERE CONTRIBUTING FACTORS. HE WENT FAST,NO SUFFERING. THE OTHER TWO WIVES SAID HE WENT THROUGH ALL THE COLORS IN WIVES,I AM STRAWBERRY-BLONDE,#2 IS BRUNETTE,#3 IS BLONDE. HE NEVER TOOK CARE OF THE DIABETES. HE WAS THE FAST FOOD JUNKIE. I CRIED NONSTOP. I AM GLAD I WENT I NEEDED THAT CLOSURE. I KNEELED DOWN AND SAID A PRAYER AND TOLD HIM I FORGIVE HIM,FOR ALL OF IT. I HAD TO. I FEEL SAD. I BELIEVE THAT FIRST LOVES R SOUL MATES,THEY HAVE A DEEP CONNECTION AND HIS FAMILY BELIEVES THAT TOO. PLEASE NO BASHING ONLY SYMPATHETIC/NICE THINGS THANK U.

dancer

Asked by dancer at 10:51 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I glad that you were able to get the closure that you needed.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:53 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• This is a man that you were in love with....those feelings dont always go away....Its not a bad thing that you are upset and sad about the fact that he passed away. But like the first poster said...Im glad that you were able to get the closure that you needed.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:58 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• hugsHope you feel better soon

Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:03 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Lots and lots of hugs!!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:55 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• well that is great that you got closure & are able to move on
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I am so happy that you were able to go to see him (even in such a sad state of circumstances). Closure is not the end but the beginning. My sympathies go out to you and those who also are dealing with this loss.

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:15 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• YEAAAAAAAAAAAA....I am so proud of you for going....
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I am so proud of you for going too! It took so much courage to do so, and I am glad that you got the closure that you needed! hugs

TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My ex died 6 months ago, I wasn't able to go to the funeral, but you forgiving him was a gift to yourself and that's what I did even tho I couldn't go. I'm glad you did that, good for you hon.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 12:41 PM on Dec. 14, 2010