Phantom pregnancy

I think I have phantom pregnancy, how do I get the idea out of my head that im not pregnant. No shrinks for me, I just want it out of my head. Help. My body is changing and I have symptoms, but I have had 3 hpt come back neg. I jsut need to stop. help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My last period was sept 8th. I think Im going nuts!
    Anonymous

• HAVE U TAKEN A BLOOD TEST ? MAYBE U SHUD GO 2 THE DOC AND MAKE SURE UR NOT PREG
    Anonymous

• I'd check with a dr. Just in case. If you really aren't then maybe a shrink. of course it actually sounds like you are pretty level headed about it..its not like you are buying into it and pretending your pregnant. maybe you really are...I got 2 negative tests once before I got a positive. good luck
    Anonymous

• Go to the dr. and get a blood check, even if it's negative there are other medical problems that could stop AF.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 7:56 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Same happened with me. My hpt tests were negative and i was going nuts. Then i got a blood test and it was positive. go to the doc!
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 8:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Blood test!
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 8:16 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Oh great you all are so helpful maybe I will go get a blood test, it just might take forever to get in. Thank you so much, maybe im not Crazy and maybe it is for real.
    Anonymous