Walking Dead

Only for ladies who have watched The series Walking Dead
Are you hooked?
Did you like lasts night episode?

Im Hooked and last nights episode was good some of it....

http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/

Truelove77

Asked by Truelove77 at 10:55 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• I'm a fan. I enjoyed the episode last night. I am glad that it was the walkers and not merle that got to the camp. Merle would have been terribly predictable.
    I liked the adversaries this episode, and how the writing always flips your expectations. Some guys acting like thugs in a low rider taking care of people let behind in and old folks home? AWESOME.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 10:57 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Love it! I have last night's DVR'ed and haven't seen it yet.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:56 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I watch it. I like it, then again my boyfriend is obessed with Zombie movies and stuff. I haven't watched last nights episode yet...but it's on DVR!
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 10:57 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• It doesn't come on here till Monday nights. It's a decent series, not enough dead and too much 'live people' drama. I'm hoping things start getting better further on into the season.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:57 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Next episode of Walking Dead is the last one for the season.

What?!? NOOOO! That can't be. = (

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:48 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I became hooked last night. I could only find the first episode online but I read that it was on itunes. I have been carrying around a $25 gift card to itunes for 3 years and I couldn't enter the card info fast enough. I just finished watching the episode that aired last night. (We don't get AMC).

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:02 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I love it! My daughter and I wait all week for three shows...Vampire Diaries, Supernatural and Walking Dead. Next episode of Walking Dead is the last one for the season.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:38 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• love it can't wait to see what happens next.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 1:44 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Hooked - line and sinker lol I am just sad that there are only a few more episodes left :( I hope that with its popularity they will bring it back as a regular line up. Anyone try to win that "stagger on" role? lol
    wyldreams

Answer by wyldreams at 2:59 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Jenny-talia I so didnt see that coming I thought Merle was gonna show guns Blazing...I cant for the next Episode!
    Truelove77

Comment by Truelove77 (original poster) at 11:00 AM on Nov. 22, 2010