What is the one...

fashion statement that teenagers where today do you absolutely hate?

Mine is the wearing of the pants around the knees. If the boys only really knew what that meant they wouldn't wear them. The showing of the underwear was used in jail to identify which "bitch" belonged to who.

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:08 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• It's the permanent stuff I roll my eyes at: stretched earlobes, pierced faces, tattooed hands and feet... the stuff that when it stops being in style will be impossible to cover.

Because it will all stop being in style.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:17 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Sagged pants are the one thing I thought would be out of fashion by now. It was popular when I was in middle school, 15 years ago.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:10 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Def pants around the knees, as well as skinny jeans.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:38 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Piercings! Lips, eyebrow, nose, chin, belly button, etc... Anything other than ears is just ridiculous for teenagers to have, in my opinion.
    smiles551

Answer by smiles551 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground, and facial piercings, gauges make me want to puke!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:05 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• The worst one is the boys wearing girl pants! I saw my brother the other day wearing a pair of jeans that looked really familiar, then I realized they were MINE!
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 12:10 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Many teens throughout history wore things to be defiant and for attention no matter the original meaning. Sagging pants is no different although I will say it's the most repulsive but then again that's why they do it, to repulse adults

Answer by admckenzie at 2:33 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Boys in skinny jeans

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 22, 2010