What beauty item...

do you use unconventionally?

I use Avons SSS oil in the shower. I spray it on right before drying and let it sit a second. That's not the unconventional. One day while spraying, I got some in my hair and I tell you what, it was the best leave in conditioner I've ever used.

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:10 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I use this CHI stuff for your hair (silk or satin or something...???), but I put it on my elbows and dry areas of my face. Makes my skin so soft!
    MommySteph06

Answer by MommySteph06 at 11:29 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I can't think of any! I guess I use everything as directed. Maybe I'll have to experiment sometime, because I could really use a great conditioner! lol
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 11:15 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Well, I'm young but I use anti aging face wash ((Aveeno positively ageless)). it won't dry out my sensitive skin like some others do. I also shave with coco butter lotion ((in the shower)) the heat moisture and lotion combine to do something wonderful for your legs!
    Scarlet_Delilah

Answer by Scarlet_Delilah at 11:45 AM on Nov. 22, 2010