Christmas Gifts for preschool teacher

Our son has been in preschool since September. He goes 5 days a week full time. How many of you get the preschool teacher something for Christmas? If you do what do you get? She also has an aide that is in her room everyday.

BWIND

Asked by BWIND at 11:37 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I am getting my sons teacher a bumper sticker that says "you can't scare me! I teach preschool!" on cafemom.com and it's ADORABLE and less than $10
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:38 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I'ld get them both something nice. Something just for them like Bath & Bodyworks stuff or make up a nice coffee/tea basket for them.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:40 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I'd recommend something totally not kid related. Movie tickets, or a gift card to dinner somewhere or something. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 11:41 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• we spend anout 25 dolars on the techer and 15 on the aid! I usually give them a personalized gift, that is not school orientated! Like last year I made themhomeade signs ( I do wood burning) and wapped them and bought them an ornament!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:41 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• it would be very sweet of you to get them both something!! keep it small!.. and focus on making it cute!! you could even make them some kind of homemade bread, pie, anything! even a simple candle is cute!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 11:42 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Coffee shop gift certifs...an ornament, a gift certif to a resturant.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:22 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• When i taught preschool we always said CONSUMABLES! gift cards candy movie certs etc
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 1:32 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I agree with the gift card idea....a dinner out, or a movie card for a couple shows & some snacks....that's what I do for our preschool teacher =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 3:16 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• perfume, lotions, pair of gloves.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 5:16 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I know several teachers that get gift cards and they really like them. It is nice that they can go get something they want or need. Maybe if the class is small enough you could find a way to get hold of the other parents and see if they all want to go in together to get one gift card so she has one to the same place.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 5:55 PM on Nov. 22, 2010