do u or someone u kno have a queasy stomach?

my dh cant be around anyone throwing up or he will get sick. so last night when my dd was puking and i was taking care of her, i asked him to clean up the little bit of mess left in her room. he was like "oh, i'm gonna be sick, i cant do this, ohhh...." out of my frustration i yelled "MAN UP!!! the mess i am dealing with ON your dd is worse than that lil mess"
i admit, i shouldnt have let my frustration out on him, but as a parent this is one of those things that comes with the territory.

do is there anyone else that has a SO like this? or are u like it? my mom was like that and when we had messes, she would throw a towel over it. and make my dad clean it when he got home.

Phippsandrea

Asked by Phippsandrea at 11:45 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• with puking I am ok with - probably because everytime we get in the car both of my kids throw up and I think I have just gotten immune to it... ( sometimes i still get queasy though)

BUT when it comes to blood and things like that.... definatly ! Last week I had to have a lump cut out of my breast and the next day I had to have the packing changed... just the thought of a hole in me made me pretty much black out... when I felt better and started to get off of the floor, I looked down and seen the blood that came out and that was it.. I threw up and couldnt get up because everything was spinning...

even when I get my period sometimes because I bleed alot, I get queasy
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 11:57 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I am like that. I cannot stand to hear or see someone puke. The smell kills me. When any of my kids are sick either my hubby or my gma that lives with us will deal with them. My oldest son is 12 and he knows how I am. If he thinks he is gonna throw up he will tell me to go downstairs.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 11:56 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• eww at throwing the towel over it .. no im not like that nor is my dh
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:57 AM on Nov. 22, 2010