What are some jobs I can do at home from the internet that do not include sales?

I am an at home mom and would like it to stay that way but i need to have more income to pay bills. what can i do??i just dont like sales. Help..Anything off the internet would be great..Does anyone have any internet websites??

Asked by brittyjane at 7:31 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Money & Work

• I have to help pay bills but cant leave the kids here what helped me

Answer by youngarmywife at 7:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I do all of my work from my computer. I can show you how to as well.

Answer by KaceesMom at 7:58 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Go to the CafeMom group: for a list of work at home jobs. The ONLY CafeMom Group that does not allow ads or scams.

Answer by at 9:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• PS Obama 174 - McCain 49 Just keeping everyone up to date!

Answer by at 9:17 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Check out: cafemom group:

Answer by pupmom at 9:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I have a opening in my company for a customer service representative. Good pay and you set your own hours. If you are interested send me a email at Thanks

Answer by ruedee at 10:01 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Check out my website for tips and guides on how to make money from home part time! Good Luck!

Answer by shsteele05 at 12:24 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Check out my page I have some info on there it is very legit cost nothing to do and you can make really good money. send me a message if you have questions about it

Answer by histree at 1:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2008