How have you lost weight?

What has been successful for you, something that has truly given you results?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 12:03 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I cut out soda, its a big thing for me since thats what i always drink. Also i stopped eating after 7pm no more midnight snacking. Ive never watched what i ate if i wanted a candy bar for lunch thats what i had lol but ive done those two things and its always worked for me but usually after a few months of doing that i stop and gain a few pounds back.
    RhiannaSanchez

Answer by RhiannaSanchez at 9:09 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Working out every single day of my life!

Answer by older at 12:03 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• high fiber diet, lots of water, and walking. it has worked for me an my sis
    LeslieNBreaux

Answer by LeslieNBreaux at 12:10 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Recommended - Weight Watchers - Lost 30 Pounds

Not -Recommended - Stress also lost 30 pounds LOL

christinato

Answer by christinato at 1:16 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Eating tiny portions and not snacking.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 12:05 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Portion control and watching what I eat. Working out at least 5 to 6 days a week for at least 30 minutes. Getting in between 64 and 80 oz of water a day. And the most im[portant thing for me-finding a good weight loss support group :)
    Alynn74

Answer by Alynn74 at 1:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• walk9ing alot really helps but one of the best things is not eating after 6:00 at nite
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 1:58 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I would not recommend the "diet" I am on, as it is a result of medication that I have had to take since being diagnosed with T2 diabetes. I simply wanted to chime in and encourage you and everyone to find something that works. I wish I had taken my weight and my health more serious, being diabetic is a rough road.
    wyldreams

Answer by wyldreams at 2:54 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Eating lots of yogurt (for probiotics and calcium helps weight loss), playing DDR (its a dance game on my PS2 and gives me huge results). Also, tracking my calories online makes me aware of what I'm eating. You won't believe the calories in certain things!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 4:43 PM on Nov. 22, 2010