• In the Spotlight:

acai berry diet???.. yay or nay

Hi ladies...

have any of you tried that Acai Berry diet... I get pop ups all the time and they offer a free 15day trial...

any feedback.. does it really work as well as they say it does?.. or just another FAD diet?...

any info would be great..

thanks girls.....

ZakariasMom

Asked by ZakariasMom at 7:35 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I have heard of people being successful with it. My only problem is the once the Acai berry is picked, it looses 90% of its nutrients within 1 hour. If I'm going to be drink juice, and a lot of it, I want to make sure that it is going to keep it's nutrients.
    Check out my profile...I can help you lose weight if that's what you are looking to do.
    Good luck
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 7:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i ordered my free trial today i asked this question the other day and my responses said yes and it also has so many other benifits than weight loss so i say go for it. I am
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 1:34 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I got some but havent tried it. Once you get the "Free Trial" make sure and call an cancel once you get the product because what you may not read is that if you dont you will be charged $89.00!!!! every month for a new supply. Be careful with that but I have heard it works great, just havent tried it yet. I need to lose about 35 lbs myself so if you here about anything let me know.
    QTMamma01

Answer by QTMamma01 at 1:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2008