Can't stand a carol

IF you listen to carols, is there one that you just can't stand? I hate All I Want for Christmas is You, by Vince somebody and the valliants. SOOOOOOOOOO annoying to me.

salexander

Asked by salexander at 12:13 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• I don't know if you mean traditional carols (most of which I like) or just Christmas music in general. If it's the latter, I'd like to say that the song "Santa Baby" makes me want to stab myself in the eye with a fork. Anybody's version. I just hate, hate, hate it.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:31 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I hate Christmas music as a whole. Particularly little drummer boy. And Feliz Navidad. I worked at a mexican restaurant the holiday season of 1999. If you've worked in restaurants, you know that in most places the music is on like a 90 minute loop. Work a swimg or a double and you'll hear that song 10 times a day. Made me want to punch a puppy.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 12:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Nope, can't think of any. I love them all but can only stomach so much. One of our local radio stations started playing pure Christmas music about a week after Halloween. The kids constantly bug me for it, and I'm fine as long as its for a short car trip. Anything longer than 10 minutes and its getting changed though.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I LOVE all Christmas music! It is lovely! I am Catholic and cherish all true carols such as lttle drummer boy, come all ye faithful..etc.! I am sad that you all dont like them :(
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:00 PM on Nov. 22, 2010