What is the best Ereader?

I have been using my phone for Nook and for kobo. but now I want an ereader...I like that the New nook has color,butu i dont like the price.The Kobo Is pretty cute but has no color...and I am not really sure about the Kindle...I cant decide...what one do you have?

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 12:13 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Technology

• I had the standard Nook and just upgraded to the color one tonight and LOVE IT!! The other one was great and I loved it but really wanted the color one...it's so awesome! I just made a post about it...lol! :) Whatever one ya get it's great to have books in a matter of seconds whenever ya want them and very convenient!

michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 10:39 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I have a Kindle and I love it. I only got the one with WiFi because I am home all the time anyway and we have it set up in the house. If you don't, or you want coverage everywhere spend the extra $50 and get the one with 3G coverage. You can download anywhere. Like I said, I love mine, though and I spent the money I saved on a cute cover.
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 12:21 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I have a Kindle - love it! (I have bought 85 books since last Christmas!) I have the 3G version, and have used it in the US, Mexico, and the Caribbean. Books download in seconds no matter where I am. There are a lot of free books available on Amazon, and you can get most paperbacks for $6.99 or less. I'm sure the WiFi version is exactly the same, just without the "download anywhere" option.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:29 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I have the Nook. its the older version, but still lets you view the book covers in color. I am not sure why I would want a color nook? most books I read are in black and white anyway lol. Anyway I LOVE it. very easy to use, very quick to down load. Amazing resolution on the screen even in sunlight. Good luck I am sure anyone you buy will be great. I have a library card for two libraries and I can checkout and download any ebook available through my library for free which is a great thing for me!
    wyldreams

Answer by wyldreams at 2:47 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• HOw funny..I read your post and made my choice..color it is lol...I like the idea of color and being able to browse the web :D Thanks
    ryanlynn

Comment by ryanlynn (original poster) at 11:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2010