3 day potty training

How many have tried this? Did it work?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 12:15 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I did it with all 3 of mine. I had no idea it had a name and that others did it this way. It just made sense to me. I waited until my kids turned 3. Then I waited until I had 3 days to completely stay home and concentrate on it. Then I put them in underwear and never went back (except at night). I took them every 1/2 hour the first day. I went to 1 hour or longer the second day. They started to tell me when they had to go the second day. By the third day they were trained. I was very positive. We probably went through 12 pairs of undies the first day alone.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:27 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• lol shes telling me when shes going but not before and she cries I tell her it's okay and set her on the toilet
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 2:34 PM on Nov. 22, 2010