Has anyone ever got water delivery from Culligan?

I just have a few questions, and I'm really not serious enough yet to call the dealer. My family and I go through tons of the 2.5 gal jugs of water, about 2-3 per week. I was thinking about renting a cooler and getting water delivery from Culligan. I know they advertise 25 cents a gallon. But I was wanting someone who's used them before to tell me how much it costs total and if it was worth it. I know it would save us from using alot of plastic.

ColeParkerMason

Asked by ColeParkerMason at 12:15 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Food & Drink

• My friend had it at a time, it's like anything else it will cost a fee every month, I want to say she got 3-4 big jugs for a month and its was 35.00 a month, granted that was almost 5 years ago, but I would just contact them and find out there rates, YOu should be able to shop around before you make your choice.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:14 PM on Nov. 23, 2010