Finish my degree in accounting, go to nursing school, or study theology?

Which should I choose? I'm 27 years old.

I went to school for accounting from 2001-2004, came close, but didn't graduate. That would take the least time if my credits haven't expired already.

Or start from stratch going to nursing school? Healthcare is a more indemand feild and RNs are paid well.

Or study at a seminary and try to get a job as a cleargy person? My passion lies with religion.

keisha613

Asked by keisha613 at 12:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• Depends on a lot of things. If you can devote yourself full time to school go for what you would love to do. That seems like theology go for theology. If you just need a degree to get out of where you are to make more money or just need a degree to get your foot in the door somewhere else or even just feel the need to finish something, do the one thing that requires the least amount of time. Accounting. As far as nursing it does not matter how much money nurses earn. What matters is if you are truly interested in it. If you are not truly interested it will be painful to cover the coarse work leading to not one but 2 unfinished attempts at a degree.
    NativeMommy123

Answer by NativeMommy123 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Nursing
    deevega

Answer by deevega at 2:15 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Finish your degree in accounting.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• No one can make this decision but you. What do you see yourself doing for the rest of your life? What are you passionate about? In school, what do you see yourself finishing?
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 4:10 PM on Nov. 22, 2010