2 part question about Depo shot.....

Have you had the Depo shot? Have you or anyone you know gotten pregnant while on the Depo shot??

BabeeOnBoard

Asked by BabeeOnBoard at 12:53 PM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Health

• Yes and I didn't get pregnant, on it for 5 years. But I do know one person that did.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 1:09 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Yes I've had the shot. No, I don't know anyone (including myself) who got pregnant while taking it. But it can happen.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 12:53 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I had the shot. No didnt get pregnant. I did however bleed constantly & loose so much hair that i was going bald on one side of my head...so really who would want to have sex w/ me anyhow being like that! lol
    Anonymous

• Yes I've used it and no I've never known someone who has gotten pregnant on it.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:03 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• yes i was on the shot...but bled constantly and also lost alot of hair...but i do not know anyone who got pregnant while on the shot
    TiffanieAnn

Answer by TiffanieAnn at 1:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• No, I haven't ever heard good things about the shot... but I have also heard about people who have gotten pregnant while on the shot...
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 2:25 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I have had the shot and it made me bleed ALOT!!It also made me feel really unstable but no I never got pregnant while on it
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 5:59 PM on Nov. 22, 2010