Who Got it after voting?

Okay.. needed to have another question on here other than who did u vote for? who do u like? who will win? etc. So, here's the new important political question - who got there free starbucks, chik-fil-a, ben and jerrys, krispy kreme or whatever free food item in your area? So far I've gotten my starbucks and having chik-fil-a for dinner.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• They didn't give out stickers where I voted, what a rip!
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 7:50 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• u don't have to have stickers... at starbucks and chik-fil-a it's the honor system.. just say u voted. i don't have a sticker either.
    Anonymous

• We don't have any of those chains here, and I'm not gonna drive a half hour just to get free coffee, donuts, or chicken. If we had a ben and jerry's in the area I would have driven for that LOL.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 7:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I didn't get a sticker! Wasn't I supposed to get a sticker? That's what I heard. Get a sticker and get your free coffee!
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 7:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Shit, I didn't even know about the sticker now I'm mad lol
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 8:01 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• No.. you don't need a sticker. I got my coffee without one and I don't think you need it for chik-fil-a. It's the honor system.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 8:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• haha, after I voted these two guys that handed them out told me where I could go to get free stuff.
    I didn't go for any of it. I've been dealing with a migraine today, and just didn't feel like it.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 8:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• going to Ben and Jerry's later.
    and if the night goes as expected for Obama, I'll be gettin' it later in celebration, lol.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 8:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• How's this one? Two men going around to see if everyone voted just knocked on my door. It was 7:45 and the polls here close at eight!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 8:15 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• please tell me a chicken sandwich is not what motivates people to vote.
    Anonymous