bagless vaccumes? or regular ones? advice?

my vaccume cleaner finally gave up on me. and I need to go get another one. don't know whether to go bagless or not. have you tried them. are they a hassle to clean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I LOVE bagless. You empty it EVERY time you use it and your not spreading the old dirt and dust around your house. Bagless is also move suction and lots less hassle as you dont have to ever buy bags or remember the correst size. Hoover, and Eurika make the best bagless, next to a Dyson.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:45 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Bagless is the way to go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• If you have bad allergies, you need a vaccuum with a bag. The bagless throws around dirt every time you empty it. I work for electrolux Vacs and have kids with severe allergies. I tried the bagless once, never again.They make the hepa bags that really filter.
    Lou-LouGrace

Answer by Lou-LouGrace at 11:39 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• no bags for me! just empty it out and don't have to run out for a bag when you realize its full when company is coming which always used to happen!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• In my opinion, ones with bags always smell, even after you change the bag. Also, it's nice to be able to see what hidden thing was sucked up, whether it be change/jewlry/precious toys/whatever! I'm very happy with my bagless.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 11:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I wouldn't have anything else but a bagless!! I love mine.. I would LOVE to own a Dyson.. BUT its a little to pricey.. lol JMO, bagless is the way to go..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 9:54 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Thank you ladies. .. so bagless it is. :o)
    Anonymous